In the 2nd district, in an attractive city location between Augarten and Vienna's city center, a special residential project with 71 prestigious condominiums and 4 exclusive penthouses is being built in a listed brick building.
With great attention to detail, the historic old building is being revitalized and contemporary elements are being added to the building, which is steeped in history.
In addition to preserving the original building fabric, the highest attention is being paid to modern furnishings and intelligent room concepts. The result is a successful symbiosis of old and new that is equally inspiring.
In two building sections (old building/new building), apartment sizes with 1 to 7 rooms and living areas of 41 to 288 m² are offered.
Purchase prices from € 328,200 for owner-occupiers.
Investor purchase price on request.
- Sunny balconies facing the quiet inner courtyard
- Spacious terraces in the DG units/penthouses
- Impressive staircase
- Perfect connection & excellent infrastructure
- 48 parking spaces are available for purchase in the building's own underground garage.
- Service amenities such as concierge service
This beautiful residential project combines state-of-the art energy concepts with the demand for modern construction & living. Heating and cooling are implemented via a water-to-heat pump. Green electricity, together with the own photovoltaic system on the roof and in combination with geothermal energy from the Danube Canal make the building so largely independent of fossil fuels. District heating is only used for peak coverage.
General equipment features:
- Barrier-free / elevator
- Bicycle parking
- In-house underground parking
- Underfloor heating
- Air conditioning (prepared in the standard floors, implemented in the rooftop units)
- High-quality brand bathrooms, fittings and sanitary products
In the old builidng (ALTBAU) units you will find
- High quality herringbone parquet
- Elaborate stuccowork
- Extraordinary skirting boards
- Room heights up to 3,5m
- Controlled ventilation of the living space
In the NEW CONSTRUCTION units inspire
- Innovative room concepts (on request already existing interior design concept proposals)
- Open spaces into the green and quiet inner courtyard
- Floorboard parquet
- Penthouses with direct elevator access
Further general additional offers:
- Fitness room and wellness area
- Office rooms for rent
- Guest apartments for overnight stays in the same building can be rented exclusively for family and friends of the residents
the furniture shown on the visualizations can be ordered on request and for an additional charge in modules (kitchen - built-in furniture - movable furniture) from the external contractor.
The residential project is particularly attractive because of its location - close to the center, but with plenty of greenery and recreational opportunities in all directions and ideal transport connections.
The Danube Canal on the doorstep invites not only sports enthusiasts to cycle and jog, but also strollers and night owls to stroll and linger. The Summerstage, a popular area with restaurants and bars, is also only a few minutes walk away.
Directly behind the residential area is the 52-hectare Augarten, one of Vienna's oldest baroque gardens. Perfect for a morning run, a leisurely family afternoon at the playground or an evening glass of wine in the guest garden.
The in-house underground parking garage offers appropriate comfort for drivers, the connection to the city centre as well as the quick accessibility of the highway ensure fast progress. Those who prefer public transport will also be happy: with the streetcar 31, the buses 5A and 5B and, of course, the U4, you are ideally connected to the public.
Planned completion: May 2024
Visualizations: (c) Cuubuus
We take the liberty of pointing out the close economic relationship with the project developer.
OTTO Immobilien GmbH operates as a dual broker.
Existing building and 1. attic floor: HED 45 kWh/m²a, fGEE 1,00
2. attic floor: HED 44,10 kWh/m²a, fGEE 0,75