Enjoy the unique combination of the most beautiful things life has to offer.
Two houses with 19 condominiums invite you to exclusive living in the middle of the enchanting Döbling. La Belle Vie represents happiness, joy and pleasure and embodies a carefree, inspiring attitude to life surrounded by green vineyards.
The light-flooded 2- to 4-room apartments set new standards in terms of luxury and comfort with their high-quality furnishings and well thought-out floor plans. On the spacious open spaces with magnificent views of the picturesque landscape, you can celebrate the beautiful life in all its facets.
The apartment Top 2/6 is divided as follows:
- entrance hall
- living-dining area with exit to the terrace
- 1 bedroom with bathroom en suite (tub, shower, doublewash basins) and exit to the terrace
- 1 bedroom with showerbath ensuite and exit to the terrace
- 2 WC
- 3 terraces
An underground parking space can be purchased optionally for € 40.000,-.
Heating requirement (EPC): 39,45 - 40,87 kWh/m²a
Start of construction: 2019
READY TO MOVE IN
- Oak parquet floors
- Wood-aluminium windows
- Floor heating
- Air conditioning
- Electrical external shading (external blinds)
- Solar system on the roof
- Branded sanitary products
- Smart Home System
- Video intercom system
- Burglar-resistant apartment entrance doors RC3
- Courtyard-side open spaces such as balconies, terraces and gardens, partly equipped with whirlpool
- 19 underground parking spaces
Close to Krottenbachstraße, between the lovely wine villages of Salmannsdorf and Neustift am Walde, there are the best conditions for exploiting the full potential of the sought-after 19th district.
The Marswiese sports complex on the edge of the Vienna Woods, only a few minutes' drive away, offers numerous opportunities for indoor and outdoor sports.
The beautiful Pötzleinsdorfer Schlosspark and the Türkenschanzpark are less than 5 minutes away by car.
The bus 35A as well as the supermarkets Spar, Hofer and Merkur are not far away.
We would like to point out the close economic relationship to the project developer.
Interior: JAM JAM