In the first district in the immediate vicinity of the city park, a historic corner house was completely renovated to the highest standard and a garage with nine parking spaces (parking system) was built. The façade, with its classical balance, provides illumination. The residential and former commercial building was built in 1872/73 by Johann Romano and August Schwendenwein for Dominik Graf Kinsky.
In the old building, very high-quality renovated apartments are offered in sizes from approx. 53 m² to 215 m² living space, some with internal balconies.
Four high class penthouse apartments between 185 m² and 350 m² plus terraces and own pools on the roof terraces are available for sale in the newly developed top floor.
A 500 m² fitness studio is located on the first basement floor. On the 2nd basement floor, a chilled wine cellar with tasting room has been built into the existing historic brick vaults and is available to the residents of the house for private celebrations.
The owners are provided with an e-car as a car sharing model and two e-bikes.
Anteroom, large living room, separate kitchen with utility room, generous bedroom with closet and bath/shower/toilet en suite, second bedroom also with wardrobe and shower/toilet en suite, a separate guest toilet, balcony facing the inner courtyard,
room height of 3,30 m
The building is located a few minutes' walk from the city park, the State Opera House and Kärntner Straße. This location offers numerous shopping opportunities, the high quality of the Vienna city centre (opera, theatre, museums, galleries, sights) complements this location quality.
Public transport: The underground lines U1, U2, U3 and U4 are within walking distance as well as the stations of the tram lines 1, 2, 71 and D.
We would like to point out that our company has been commissioned by the project developer with the marketing of this and other projects and we are therefore obliged to point out the close economic relationship that this creates.