The premium commercial space in the quarter development Vienna TwentyTwo is for lease!
The 22nd district of Vienna is the largest in terms of area and the most dynamically growing. The multi-use ensemble Vienna TwentyTwo contributes noticeably to its upgrading and also profits from it.
The development represents the spirit of optimism in the Donaustadt district and its young population.
On-site, inviting living environments for hotel and residential, variable office solutions and highly-attractive, as well as wide-ranging retail offers will be created by summer this year.
- Project footprint: approx. 15,000 sqm
- a total of 1,500 m² for retail / gastronomy
- 600 apartments
- 18.000 m² office space
Photo Credits: ©k18/FoDo Holding GmbH & Co KG
According to BAB.
Building & equipment description, as well as DWG plans can be sent on request.
The business premises will be handed over in the noble carcass.
The location is right next to the U1 Kagran station, which has an above-average frequency of around 57,500 passengers boarding and alighting each day. The Donauzentrum next door, as well as the Erste Bank Arena and renowned educational institutions in the immediate vicinity further enhance the catchment area and create additional footfall.
- 6 km to the city center/ Stephansplatz.
- Very good connection to the Viennese bicycle network
- approx. 500 bicycle parking spaces at Forum Donaustadt
- Subway: U1 - station Kagran (approx. 10 minutes to the city center)
- Bus: 22A, 26A, 27A, 93A, 94A, various regional lines, Vienna Airport Line 1183
- Streetcar: 25
- 30 min. by car to the international airport (VIE); direct connection to the highly frequented Wagramer Strasse.