The store is located in the famous Euro Plaza, which is Vienna's first office park.
Nearby there are three modern self-service restaurants as well as a bakery, a Nestlé shop and a bank branch
Sufficient parking spaces as well as storage and archive areas are available in the basement.
- Underground: U6 station Phildalephiabrücke
- Bus: 7A, 15A station Am Euro Platz, 62A station Wienerbergbrücke,
- 63A station Eibesbrunnergasse, 8A, 9A, 59A station Meidling Philadelphiabrücke
- Tram: Line 62, Wienerbergbrücke station
- Rapid train, Badner Bahn and regional trains - Wien Meidling station
- From the north and south via the south-east tangent, exit Inzersdorf/Triester Straße
- From the west via Hadikgasse, Schönbrunner Straße and Ruckergasse
- From the east via Kledering, Oberlaaer Strasse, Laxenburger Strasse and Raxstrasse