The EURO PLAZA is Vienna's first office park. Today it is the largest and most successful project of its kind. Its diverse infrastructure, its customized range of services and, last but not least, its optimal location create an environment for business at the highest level.
- A central Office Park Management looks after all tenants and offers a variety of services.
- The building control center is available around the clock.
- Separate parking facilities with sufficient parking spaces have been set up for visitors and guests.
- In the EURO PLAZA there are three modern self-service restaurants as well as a bakery, a Nestlé shop and a bank branch.
- The EURO PLAZA has its own conference center.
- A print shop/copy shop with a wide range of services from copy services to digital and offset printing completes the offer.
Sufficient parking spaces as well as storage and archive areas are available in the basement. Special zones for customer events, certain technical rooms, IT rooms, etc. can be installed either in the basement or on the ground floors of the building, depending on your requirements.
The ÖGNI gold certification should also be emphasized.
Particular attention was paid to cosiness and comfort, maximum security, secure parking spaces for cyclists, flexible furnishing and planting with exclusively native species.
- External sun protection
- Draft-free cooling using chilled beams
- Mechanical ventilation of all rooms
- 2-times air exchange in office rooms
- 6-times air exchanges in meeting rooms
- Raised floor, false ceiling
- Computer-compatible workplace lighting
- Greatest possible flexibility in interior design
- Individual, combined or group offices possible
- Access control, video surveillance
- In-house canteen and cafeteria
The "first address" for an office location in the south of Vienna with an already very established and rapidly expanding business center.
Extensive green areas on Wienerberg, excellent connections to public and private transport, and a large selection of leisure and sports activities complete this location.
Underground: U6 station Phildalephiabrücke
Bus: 7A, 15A station Am Euro Platz, 62A station Wienerbergbrücke,
63A station Eibesbrunnergasse, 8A, 9A, 59A station Meidling Philadelphiabrücke
Tram: Line 62, Wienerbergbrücke station
Rapid train, Badner Bahn and regional trains - Wien Meidling station
From the north and south via the south-east tangent, exit Inzersdorf/Triester Straße
From the west via Hadikgasse, Schönbrunner Straße and Ruckergasse
From the east via Kledering, Oberlaaer Strasse, Laxenburger Strasse and Raxstrasse
Net rent/sqm/month: from EUR 13.50
Operating costs/sqm/month: EUR 4.20